Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Sweet Chili Sauce Recipe

Sometimes when preparing a dish with an Asian flare the recipe calls for sauces that you can find at the grocery store prepared and bottled for your convenience. I have found that most of these prepared sauces are loaded with unwanted chemicals, sugars and preservatives.

I have already adapted several recipes for sauces and seasonings that you can find in that section of SCRATCH. Recently I was making my recipe for Thai Curry Chicken (pg. 178), that calls for Sweet Chili Sauce. What is Sweet Chili Sauce? It's one of those prepared and bottled for your convenience items that you can find in the Asian section of the grocery store. I used to buy the prepared sauce. Not any more! I have research the ingredients and created a recipe for Sweet Chili Sauce from SCRATCH. Download this recipe and add it to your "Seasonings, Sauces, and Salsa" section in your cookbook.


Sweet Chili Sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment