Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Happy Mother's Day from Nourishing Families!

(Purchase "Scratch" cookbook by clicking on the paypal button in the right column) 
You may not even be thinking of Mother's Day yet, but it's on the way and will be here before you know it!!
If your looking for the perfect gift for your mom, your wife, your best friend who is a mom or that fabulous gal in your life, look no further!  Nourishing Families is offering a special that is sure to be wonderfully delicious.


My Mom instilled a love of cooking in me from a very early age, in fact I recently read a journal entry where my mom talked about how I made dinner all by myself when I was just 6 years old!  After that she started teaching me everything she knew about cooking delicious meals.  I know that as you share time together preparing and as you enjoy a meal together that you will build and nourish strong family relationships!

No comments:

Post a Comment